Leola Hills is my little creative outlet. Here you will find tidbits about my {constant} home redecorating,
spiritual musings, various graphic design projects, & basic life betterment.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

In the beginning...there was Leola Street...and a house the Hills loved

3 October 2011
One of the minor tragedies of my life has been that we have moved into two homes (before this one) and spent many many hours of hard work transforming them into something spectacular. That isn't really the tragedy; the tragedy is that I have never documented the changes. What a shame! I don't want to repeat history in this home.

This is the first house that we have bought that I have been completely excited about. The other two I had definite reservations, but not so much with this one. I love it. It has a few little issues that I don't like. But it's basic layout is great and the little flaws are things I can work with. It is, however, in need of some serious style. Right now it is completely boring. But the potential is there...

I created this blog so that I can chronicle the changes that will occur. Hopefully in a few years I won't have to post much on here (I anticipate this lasting a few years, at least - our projects are never fast). It should be fun to see what I have started with and what I make of it. So come with me on this chronicle of transformation!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh, I'm so excited :)

erika said...

Can't wait to see what you have in store for us to see!

marian said...

whoopee!

Alyson said...

Can't wait to see the progress and projects...maybe you'll give me some inspiration for my own house!